PDB Days 2014

cwag911

Reaction score
Here's the boat that we were on at PDB Days in Branson, Mo.

gallery_1200_690_128867.jpg

gallery_1200_690_1739774.jpg

gallery_1200_690_179765.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! What colors is yours going to be?

That is sweet. I did not get a ride but I was on the Q23RCW with the windshield as well. It was the first I saw the full seagrass flooring and wish that flooring was available when I was ordering

How much was that Q Carl?!?

Here's a red one for ya Jack, and notice the engine.

gallery_1200_690_2498059.jpg

The Q23 windshield edition I was on had a Yamaha300. While talking to the parts guy I said probably over $100K and he replied no not that bad he thought they were asking $78K

$78k isn't bad. Heck, I can't build an R (the way I want it) without pushing 6 figures.

Holy smokes! That Q with the windshield is just wild. I can see where PADS begins...

Yes, I'm trying not to look at it too much  B) It's all Carl's fault.

Yes improvements that make you drool are added every year. That is why I try to keep the PADS under control as I can't afford to buy a new boat every year. Like a car, it makes sense to keep it for at least 5 years and by then the improvements that have been added over the last 5 years makes sense to trade in and trade up.

I really would not be surprised to see a forward thinking pontoon manufacturer [Yes I am speaking to you Bennington] to come out with a 3-year lease plan so we all get new boats every 3 years. Look at the success the car manufacturers have done with such a program. I think I should be offered a free 3-year leased boat for coming up with the idea. Think I will also post this in "Your Suggestions"  :p

I'll keep ours until the warranty is up. They should have a flying option available by then anyways.

I actually drove the red one.  Nice handling boat.  The Evinrude E-Tech G2 on the back had electric over hydraulics for the steering.  It was easy to drive with just a finger. 

My wife really likes the curved front edge on the fencing.  Looks like some modifications are on the horizon for my boat!

Mark, I like the lease idea, as long as it isn't like some I've seen. Lease this $70,000 car for only $299/mo, then the small prints says " $10,000 due at signing, tax,tags,freight extra" ....... Lol!!!

Carl, how was it riding in the dual windshield boat? Could you look through the windshields or have to peek over. The only way I could see through the windshield on the Playcraft, was to have the seat lowered all the way, then I still had to scrunch down. The top of the windshield blocks my vision on my Premmie, when in my favorite position, so I either raise or lower the seat. Sometimes just a little trim adjustment helps. But I sure do love this design. At $78K, I could see a swap coming. I need to check one out. Sounds like you had a great time. Next year Denise and I will be there!

Bryan, I really couldn't tell ya if you can see through the windshield because I never drove the boat. I sat up front which was fine because I always drive our boat. Here's another pic of it . The guy between the windshield and the mirror was the driver.

gallery_1200_690_5655.jpg

I remember that ride!

WoodenPontoon, can you answer EZBryans questions as I too would love to hear the answers; "Carl, how was it riding in the dual windshield boat? Could you look through the windshields or have to peek over. The only way I could see through the windshield on the Playcraft, was to have the seat lowered all the way, then I still had to scrunch down. The top of the windshield blocks my vision on my Premmie, when in my favorite position, so I either raise or lower the seat"

Basically, how effective do you think the windshield performs for our cool fall outings

Back