PDB Shootout - Bennington

Our dealer has a all white q on the lot with a white mercury hanging off the back.  Looks pretty sharp and I'm not much for a white boat (interior or exterior).

Yeah those white on white boats are beautiful, but I can't imagine trying to keep up on keeping that white interior clean. The Glacier white interior with black accents looks so rich. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally grabbed the camera yesterday and got a few pics of that white Q.  It has a chrome accent on the side as well as a white 350 mercury verado hanging off the back.  Black cover so I have no idea what color or colors the interior is.....didn't want to pop the cover for some interior pis in 20 degree weather.  I'm guessing it will be on display at the boat show in 5 weeks......unless it's sold and waiting pickup.

Pics aren't the best as it was mid afternoon and very overcast.....snow came in later.

DSCN9344_zpsb1xsumsz.jpg

DSCN9349_zpsvbm6jnbi.jpg

DSCN9348_zpsjjq1c1zs.jpg

DSCN9346_zpsgbcjmh1f.jpg

DSCN9347_zpstpo9fhvd.jpg

DSCN9345_zpsaxxkgdi5.jpg

Wow, that Q looks cool!  Is the fence fiberglass?  the lack of any external aluminum fencing supports makes it look more stream lined.

Jack

Yeah,  thats he QX model, fiberglass body. 20,000 custom color options..... That's the real players toon!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that at Lodders?

I'm surprised they have that sitting there unwrapped with snow just laying on the front deck.  :eek:

Yeah it's at spend a day.  It has been on the dealers lot (beside the showroom) for a few weeks now.  They moved it out to the corner lot on a trailer sometime last week for their "along the road" display.  There are a couple other boats in the lot.....a JC with a tower complete with tower speakers (still shrink wrapped) as well as a yamaha jet boat.  

DSCN9350_zpspceg6uij.jpg

DSCN9351_zpsqtfcach7.jpg

DSCN9349_zpshiflizt6.jpg

There are actually a couple of these Q models running around on Indian Lake.
DSCN8533_zps8fhalnlh.jpg

Back