Perfect Monday on Lake Norman

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Perfect Monday on Lake Norman. Sunny and 88 degrees. Spent about 8 hrs.on the water before tucking her away for another day......../monthly_2017_05/large.image.jpeg.6189aa53fb0736880806181464dd90e3.jpeg/monthly_2017_05/large.image.jpeg.3fec8fabe0b5c949771731c8ab728d55.jpeg/monthly_2017_05/large.image.jpeg.8823e1f078fe55151acc6aeebd26375b.jpeg

On my way to work this morning at 6am I crossed over Lake Norman and thought to myself, "PonTuna Salad, the lake sure is calm. It would be a great day to be on the lake." Of course if I could have been on the lake, I wouldn't have been up so early. We thought about getting the Waverunner out, but we are puppy sitting while our daughter is traveling for work. Don't want to leave him at home alone (I saw that movie), and don't want to train him to ride. Based on everything else he has cost me, no telling what he would want if I did that. 

Your boat looks great!  Looks brand new. Has to be very exciting.

Thanks Alicedream! Hard to believe it's 13 yrs. old and we just started our 10th season with it. We've worked hard to keep it clean and looking like new and running like new. Next on the list is to have the Bimini top and boot redone to match the Sunbrella fabric of the mooring cover.

The sun was going down and was a bit dark in our cove. I'll take better pics next time.........

Last edited by a moderator:
On my way to work this morning at 6am I crossed over Lake Norman and thought to myself, "PonTuna Salad, the lake sure is calm. It would be a great day to be on the lake." Of course if I could have been on the lake, I wouldn't have been up so early. We thought about getting the Waverunner out, but we are puppy sitting while our daughter is traveling for work. Don't want to leave him at home alone (I saw that movie), and don't want to train him to ride. Based on everything else he has cost me, no telling what he would want if I did that. 

The water was great and at times we had the lake all to ourselves. Carl told me you guys were near the Steam plant. Went by there a few times today......

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like new side panels or maybe a wrap.  I remember her name across the front.

Looks nice!

The water was great and at times we had the lake all to ourselves. Carl told me you guys were near the Steam plant. Went by there a few times today......

We are in the cove with the discharge canal. 

Boat looks GREAT BK

Looks like new side panels or maybe a wrap.  I remember her name across the front.

Looks nice!

Hey Dan. Thanks! Yup got it wrapped. Check out before and after pics in my gallery. The sun was going down and it was kinda dark in the cove. You can't really see the colors........

Boat is looking good BK!! I could only be envious of a dock configuration like yours!

Boat is looking good BK!! I could only be envious of a dock configuration like yours!

Thanks!

The boat is really secure and protected in this slip. We tie off in 6 different places and use 6 fenders. But if we tie up correctly the boat will never touch the sides. We love this dock configuration because it's so easy to take the cover off and reinstall it.............

Thanks Alicedream! Hard to believe it's 13 yrs. old and we just started our 10th season with it. We've worked hard to keep it clean and looking like new and running like new. Next on the list is to have the Bimini top and boot redone to match the Sunbrella fabric of the mooring cover.

The sun was going down and was a bit dark in our cove. I'll take better pics next time.........

Great looking boat for 13 yrs old!  I would have guessed a few years at most.  

Back