Perko stern light

Roo Raft

Reaction score
I have a perko stern light for my 2018 25SSBXP swing back. I broke the cinch pin that goes into the stern light. Does anyone have a Perko part number or know where i can buy the part.

I can buy an entire new stern light pole assembly from my Bennington dealer for $105, but i am just looking for the cinch pin that goes into the pole itself and save a few bucks.

Thank you!

upload_2019-6-22_20-7-52.png

On my recent 20 hour trip, when I got back home, I noticed that my anchor light was toast. Going to check with my dealer to see if it’s covered. The cogs are completely stripped from what I’m guessing happened from bouncing while on the interstate. I had the light positioned so it would be out of direct air flow. Seems that it’s just a very weak part.

I thought this would go into your pole??? ... 2 or 3 reviews were from Bennington owners.

This may be a better picture of the piece I’m looking for. The wire go thru it and It screws into the pole assembly.
upload_2019-6-23_18-28-39.jpeg

This may be a better picture of the piece I’m looking for. The wire go thru it and It screws into the pole assembly.

I'm trying to find the whole light but found this... It looks like the base that I have. Maybe it'll fix your issue without having to buy the whole thing.

EDIT: I now realize that this is the same item linked to by the previous post. However, Wholesale Marine was out of stock....

20190804_214452.jpg

Last edited:
I bit the bullet and paid the $100 at dealer for entire new light. I bent my pole and snapped the same piece you did in above photos.

If your read the Q&A, the piece that plugs into the light is included. I am waiting for mine to be delivered from another source because I didn't see it on Amazon. Only about $1.50 difference but the delivery timeframe I got is much longer. That's what I get for doing it on my phone.

If your read the Q&A, the piece that plugs into the light is included. I am waiting for mine to be delivered from another source because I didn't see it on Amazon. Only about $1.50 difference but the delivery timeframe I got is much longer. That's what I get for doing it on my phone.

Thank you!!! Going to save me $100, I'm going to order mine today.

Order the broken piece from amazon. It's the mounting bracket that had the connector with it. Only $20 from Amazon, $130 for the new assembly at the dealer.

You'll need to splice the wires, or that's what I ran into. The part fits perfectly, but the wiring connectors would not fit through the holes. I had to splice the wires to get them to go through.

Back