Permission to come aboard?

WoodenPontoon

Reaction score
Hi All,

I do not own a Bennington pontoon, but would consider it a priviledge to join this group.

I have constructed a 22 1/2' tri-hulled all wooden pontoon boat. I have been working on this boat for about 15 years now. The hulls, deck, console and rails are made of various types of wood. The interior consists of Bennington components, because I wanted to have the best for her. I have included a few pictures of my unique boat.

100_2710.jpg

100_1811.jpg

100_3418.jpg

DSC02672.jpg

I'm very much looking forward to the information that I know I'll find here.

Hello and welcome to the Bennington forum group. In here you will find a wealth of information among the members.

I like the pictures of the wooden pontoon. I have seen it on another forum somewhere. Very unique.

Once again, welcome and feel free to contribute anywhere you can.

andy

Welcome aboard! I too have seen your creation on another forum, i must say, that's quite a unique vessel you have there. I especially like the fine woodwork that is your helm. Is the furniture Bennington, as well as the gauges? Feel free to contribute and enjoy the Club :)

Very cool.

Beautiful, I love to see original inginuity. Wish I had a nack for wood but my woodworking skills are limited to a chainsaw and logsplitter. :p

Thanks for the welcome and the compliments. I'm looking forward to being a member here.

Is the furniture Bennington, as well as the gauges?
The furniture, and bimini were directly from Bennington. Bennington did sell me fabric and foam to build the sundeck. They also put me in contact with their supplier for the custom snap-down carpet.

The guages are Faria "Signature Gold" which I bought locally.

swimming termites!! :)
I'll have to hope that they don't like the taste of fiberglass and epoxy!

Back