Photos!

Beautiful boat. The Q helm is revised as well as the G?? I have 2018 Q IO and my helm looks nothing like yours.

Beautiful boat. The Q helm is revised as well as the G?? I have 2018 Q IO and my helm looks nothing like yours.
Yes, Putting in the electronic panel in lieu of the gauges takes up less room, kinda looks empty lol

I took the Q out for a spin Saturday, it was cold but well worth it. Top speed right now is 46mph, Dealer is going to try another prop to see if we can get a couple more. Love the way the power steering makes the boat turn

Beautiful boat. Still waiting for my 2019 QCWA to come in.

Beautiful Q!
How do you like the power cladded arch? Does it work pretty smoothly?
I may never use it since I leave my boat in storage at the marina however it works great, just push a button and it lowers & locks in place.

Some Random shots over the last couple of years... Sure do love exploring new places...

Duke's - Lake Union, Seattle, WA...
hpCEA9.jpg

Going through the Ballard Locks in Lake Union heading out to the Puget Sound...
RbL9Is.jpg

Lake Coeur d'Alene at the mouth of the Spokane River...
NXrkEd.jpg

Headed to Lake Shasta, CA...
bCigxt.jpg

Half Moon Bay, CA...
e9QU1D.jpg

Here is some footage of this weekend. Still playing with mounting options. The microphone is terrible on this camera so don't expect any sound!!!

That’s some clear footage, what brand cam is that?

It's the Akaso EK7000. This was the 1080 60 fps setting. It does 4k too but I haven't played with that one yet. I have a few clips of catching some fish and such too. I'll have to get some together into one upload...if I can find the time!

Yeah but remember, 4K is only good if you have something that will play 4K resolution. Tv/monitor. If not, it won’t matter .. ;)
Can’t wait to see the fishing ones!!

I have a SJCAM which is pretty good too. Just always forget to video ... :confused:

Back