Photos!

Always good to see Carl and Suzi!

Derrick, thank goodness Carl showed up! Mrs. Spin left me with a case of cheap beer and a bag full of Mardi Gras beads. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what to do.

Damn Carl......either Spin is real tall or.........!

I think I'm shrinking.   :D    And.he is tall.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping we get to see some great photos of you all having fun this weekend. Be safe and take a minute to remember what it means to be American.

This is one of the "stay off the lake" weekends. Happy Birthday America!

Drove around Gettysburg Thursday in my new toy   ...... 

That is such a great place to visit. I could picture the battle being fought in those fields/woods. I've also climbed up in that tower. The solstice looks better then and 1993 GMC Safari captured in our family photo

Yeah, the re-enactment was to be held this weekend, but due to all the rain (mud/flooding), they bumped it out 3-4 weeks. It's ashame, because there was a pile of people that probably based their vacations on attending. 

I passed a group of walking tour people, must have been 2-300 of them !!!!  I like just cruising around with the top down, so much easier to see stuff than in a regular vehicle. 

That's Culps Hill tower, funny I'm slowly breaking my fear of heights with that tower !!!

I've probably been there more in the last 3 years, then the rest of my life combined ..... last year walked the National Cemetery, unreal !!! http://www.nps.gov/nr/travel/national_cemeteries/pennsylvania/gettysburg_national_cemetery.html

That sucks! At least you have another drop top to cruise in.

4th Fireworks over the lake

I spent a whole 5 nights out in a very remote area of the lake this week. Just a rough guess, but I think I covered at least 200-240 miles of water. My only complaint is that the weather cooled down a bit right as we arrived. I guess 99˚ still felt pretty good though. 

IMG_3142.jpg

IMG_3261.jpg

bcpnick, you spent 5 nights and only took two pictures??? :)

That is what I was thinking Mark!!!!!!! I guess we'll have to go to his site for the full details!

bcpnick, you spent 5 nights and only took two pictures??? :)
This one's for you, Link! That double 'Twoob' was one of a handful of great pieces of lake booty we found out there on the trip. The best one was an $800 inflatable whitewater kayak that I found where a popular rafting river enters the lake. It was half buried in flood debris but with the exception of one hole to fix, it's in great shape. Score! :)

IMG_3248.jpg

Back