2013 20 SLX

Reaction score
I picked up my new 2013 SL 20 Loaded w/options Today 09/14/12

I am so pleased with it I can't begin to tell you

Rides and drives like a Cadillac

The 70hp Yamaha is almost silent and very powerful

Thanks again to Bennington for building such great boats

Ron - One happy customer

And a special thanks to Team Bennington and Todd Taylor Marine in Belleville Illinois

for making me have such a great experience :D

Congratulations Ron!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your new boat and post pics when you can............

I picked up my new 2013 SL 20 Loaded w/options Today 09/14/12

I am so pleased with it I can't begin to tell you

Rides and drives like a Cadillac

The 70hp Yamaha is almost silent and very powerful

Thanks again to Bennington for building such great boats

Ron - One happy customer

And a special thanks to Team Bennington and Todd Taylor Marine in Belleville Illinois

for making me have such a great experience :D
Congratulations on the new toon... looks like your in my old stomping grounds... Been living in Lousiana for the past 25 years, but I Grew up in a little steel mill town Granite City.. very near St. Louis, / Bellville...know it well! again, congrats on the new toon, we've got a 2010 20 SFi with a yamaha75 4 stroke... use it mainly for fishing, but some cruising... absolutely love it... GO CARDINALS!!!!

Congrats on the new toon! And I guess you forgot your camera. B)

Congrats !!! But like others say, no pics, no proof !!!

I have pics but dont know how to get then to here
Do you have a Photobucket account? You can put them there for now and post a link to the album. It took me a little while to figure the pic thing out.

I have pics but dont know how to get then to here
Just go into gallery, over on the right it says "new album" click on it, make a name for it, then at the bottom hit "create album" once it's created go into it, click on "new image" you can then make a title for your picture, and a little description, keep scrolling down and it says "choose file" click on it and find the image that is saved on your computer through it, click on it and it should take you back to the pages where you clicked on choose file, but now there will be a bunch of text in the box, just below that it should say "upload" you can only do one at a time. Once it is added it will show up on the screen, I just click on the album name that's above the pic and add another, hope this helps, not always the greatest at describing where stuff is on the screen!

Derrick

You will get it figured out, I would love to see the pics.

Back