Welcome to Club Bennington

An official club forum for Bennington boats

Login Register

Picture please (Factory LED side lighting)

Discussion in 'Do-It-Yourself Projects' started by Robotpedlr, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Robotpedlr

Robotpedlr Active Member

Hi,

I would appreciate if anyone with an S or G style boat with the factory LED lights (RGB Side Illumination) on the outside of their boat could post a picture for me. 

I just ordered the same lights for the exterior of my boat that are sourced by Bennington (ITC USA) and plan to mount them this weekend.  It would be great to see a picture of how the factory mounted lights are mounted under/inside the side skirt.  I have a general sense, but seeing how/where the factory did it would be helpful.

I ordered 2x 20' rolls of the ITC low power sealed LED lights with the aluminum mounting channels.

Thanks in advance.

2. Vikingstaff

Vikingstaff Well-Known Member

Just saw this post.  I will try to take a look at mine and see if I can get some pictures for you in the next few days.

3. Robotpedlr

Robotpedlr Active Member

Thanks, but I got it installed and loving it. Very easy process and great out come.  

And I ended up mounting on the inside of the side skirt on the ledge.  The lights face in (towards boat) and illuminate great at night.  

I was going to post a video of the out come but the file is too large to upload. 

4. cwag911

cwag911 Moderator

Put it in the Gallery.