Placed my order for a new toon 3/16/19

Billsails

Reaction score
Long time boat owner. Old age and shallow water in the Tampa Bay area has convinced me I needed a toon. I went with the 2019 22SSXAPGP with a 150 Yamaha. I didn't want to give up boating but I needed something I could stand up and move around in. I will keep the boat in a high and dry marina where they wash the boat and flush the engine after every use. The wife and I love crusing around, collecting shells on the sand bars and some fishing. I think it will be perfect. My kids will love it. I like to thank all the people that post here. I"ve gained a wealth of information in a short time. I hope I made the right decision with the Bennington. Ingman Marine is close by and I am happy with the service. Nick in sales has been great. I'll post some picture in the future.
Now the long wait. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Welcome Billsails! I think you're going to fall in love with boating all over again on that beautiful new Benny of yours! Personally, I think you hit the sweet spot of comfort and performance! You're in for a real treat...

Sounds like a great build. I'm running ours on the opposite side of the state from you and it's been great for the inland waterways/rivers.

You made the right decision going with a Bennington. Welcome aboard!

Congratulations on the new boat. Sounds like you are in for a real treat. Have a great summer ahead on the new Bennington.

11xmze.jpg

Looking forward to seeing pictures once you take possession.

"Hard to get a definite answer. The best He would say is," with in two weeks."
He said once it gets delivered, they will get it right out. I guess its the slow time in Florida ?

Last edited:
Back