Placement of boat name

Juliegullo

Reaction score
Hello to all, we are new to Bennington, just got back from our first venture out which went well down in Florida. My question is we have the sun bench on the back of our boat so no place for a name, would it be wrong to put the name on the bow across the front of the boat where the door is?

Hello to all, we are new to Bennington, just got back from our first venture out which went well down in Florida. My question is we have the sun bench on the back of our boat so no place for a name, would it be wrong to put the name on the bow across the front of the boat where the door is?
Congratulations on your new Bennington! Which model did you purchase, and what part of Florida will you be boating?
PS: you could alPS: I have seen boats with the fastback type configuration with boat names on the port and starboard side toward the aft of the boat.

IMG_0048.JPGWelcome to the forum Julie. We had Big Kahuna installed across the front of our boat because we couldn't fit it in the back. Put it where you want!

Congratulations on your new Bennington! Which model did you purchase, and what part of Florida will you be boating?
PS: you could alPS: I have seen boats with the fastback type configuration with boat names on the port and starboard side toward the aft of the boat.
We purchased a 21 foot tritoon
Thanks for the help. We purchased a 21 ft SXP tritoon. Good starting point as this is our first boat. We are boating in the Bradenton area. Lots to learn but thankfully we have lots of neighbors that have years of boating experience.

Looks great!! That’s likely where we will place the name. Thanks for the photo!!
You're welcome! Since that pic we have had the boat vinyl wrapped and we actually sold it back in the spring at the beginning of the pandemic. What are you naming her?!?

We put our name on the bow, starboard corner. That's the way we approach the boat from the dock, so it's easy to see. Plus, no real room in the back with the swingback.

Attachments

• IMG_0812.jpg
    IMG_0812.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 65
Back