playpen cover versus seat covers

A canvas shop can make them for you. I don't think they're premade as all the furniture is different.

My 2008 Bennington had the very heavy Sunbrella cover and it got covered every night. My 2013 Bennington has the light weight Surlast cover, so putting this cover on after every use is a breeze. If you don't cover the boat, the next morning you will spend more time drying off all the seats that are wet with the morning dew. And all the bugs that then get stuck to the seats.

I agree with the majority above. I was leery about how easy the full cover would be when we got our boat last year. First few times were awkward struggles. Once I found my pattern, it has went super smoothly since then. Less than 8-10 minutes on and off. Everything is covered. No worries!

I have had both and I love my new seat covers. With the new rail clips they are a breeze to put on and take off. My last boat had the full playpen cover with snaps and I found it a chore to do. I had it cut in half and a zipper installed which made it much easier. The new covers have clips so I guess they are easier to work with. What ever you decide just make sure you use it, leaving your boat uncovered is just asking for trouble.

Hello, My family just took delivery of a 2018 22SSXAPGP Fishing Series. I see you have seat covers. Do you have any information on were you got the covers?

Thanks,
Kevin

My covers were ordered with the boat directly from Bennington. Any canvass shot can make them, but I doubt they would be the same material. These are Surlast and very light weight with rail clips not snaps. Talk to your dealer they should be able to order them from Bennington.

I broker boats part time and had to show a boat with individual covers. YIKES what a pain and I only had to do it a few times. The full cover is easier by far. If you have some kind of attachment "cheat" on your individual covers that is causing you to say they're faster and better, then put those on a full cover before you compare!

I have had both and I love my new seat covers. With the new rail clips they are a breeze to put on and take off. My last boat had the full playpen cover with snaps and I found it a chore to do. I had it cut in half and a zipper installed which made it much easier. The new covers have clips so I guess they are easier to work with. What ever you decide just make sure you use it, leaving your boat uncovered is just asking for trouble.
Where did you get these covers ? Are they custom made?
Thanks

How do you cover the back outside the playpen. I am in a covered slip with a lift but back still gets wet in blowing rain and to keep birds off

How do you cover the back outside the playpen. I am in a covered slip with a lift but back still gets wet in blowing rain and to keep birds off

A full mooring cover.

My 14 year old furniture and rug looked like new, I used the full cover every time I used the boat. My new boat has the clips which are easier than my last cover.
Can you please post a picture of the clips. Did you order the playpen cover from BENNINGTON? Or custom? Trying to make informed decisions regarding our new to us 2015 22ssx. We’ve boated for 40 years, but this is our first pontoon. Thanks for any advice.

These seat covers look awesome - where did you order from? I'm nervous because I saw some reviews of places said that they made good covers, but in the end they were worthless. Thanks!!

Back