Playpen cover

Ferris

Reaction score
Looking to replace playpen cover on 2011 model 2274 gli l found a ome but it's for 2010 2275 gli does anyone know the differences? Other then year. Thanks 

I don't know the differences between the two, but in most cases you're going to have to redo the snaps as they probably won't line up (they're installed individually on a boat-by-boat basis).  Not a big deal, just time consuming.

Welcome, by the way.

Looking for playpen cover for 2011 model 2274 gli found a ome for a 2010 model 2275 gli does anyone know the difference besides the year. I would have to install the snaps on new cover. Thanks 

Ferris, many on the forum have had a pretty good experience bringing their boat to a local canvas shop and having one custom made.  One of our neighbors here at the lake did so last year and if I remember correctly it was right around $1000

I don't know the differences between the two, but in most cases you're going to have to redo the snaps as they probably won't line up (they're installed individually on a boat-by-boat basis).  Not a big deal, just time consuming.

Welcome, by the way.

thanks for the quick response and glad to be aboard

Ferris, many on the forum have had a pretty good experience bringing their boat to a local canvas shop and having one custom made.  One of our neighbors here at the lake did so last year and if I remember correctly it was right around $1000

Back