Playpen Cover

Railmonkey

Reaction score
My 2015 2575QSR cover was pretty worn after only three years. I bought a cover for a 2575RCWL 2011 cover cheap, new but the older cover has the snaps rather than the clips. I like the clips but I can deal with snaps. Anyone have a phot of where the snaps are placed on the rail? I'm thinking anywhere on the side of the rail.

The replacement cover also has a bumper edging - does this go under the railing? Just hand down? Any photo of a snap in place would be helpful.

Some of mine can be seen

upload_2018-9-5_10-24-35.png
upload_2018-9-5_10-24-7.png

My 2015 2575QSR cover was pretty worn after only three years. I bought a cover for a 2575RCWL 2011 cover cheap, new but the older cover has the snaps rather than the clips. I like the clips but I can deal with snaps. Anyone have a phot of where the snaps are placed on the rail? I'm thinking anywhere on the side of the rail.

The replacement cover also has a bumper edging - does this go under the railing? Just hand down? Any photo of a snap in place would be helpful.
Why didn't your dealer warranty a new cover?

I did try that but they said it wasn't covered - normal wear and tear. I am going to try that with the bimini top where the zippers are coming apart
That's bs. My first cover had some faded spots and was replaced for free. Also had the bimini replaced. 10 year bow to stern.

Well I messed up my initial claim, the cover caught on my rear mirror I had installed and tore the cover. So that was user error! - I had that patched and all was good but now it is faded, stained (birds mainly) and seams are failing. I'll take new pictures and file a new claim.
TKS

That's bs. My first cover had some faded spots and was replaced for free. Also had the bimini replaced. 10 year bow to stern.

Carl, actually the 2015 is 5 year warranty, 7 with club registration. Still warranted, just not covered under the 10 year.

Close...………………………………..

Fading is one thing. Bird stains are another. Mine was replaced due to fade. I had a blue cover and you could easily tell the difference in color on the horizontal vs. vertical portions after 3-4 years. We even treated yearly with 303, but it still faded. It was actually replaced once before when we purchased it in 2012 from dealer as a 2011 demo. That time it was “chalking” ...???

Fading is one thing. Bird stains are another. Mine was replaced due to fade. I had a blue cover and you could easily tell the difference in color on the horizontal vs. vertical portions after 3-4 years. We even treated yearly with 303, but it still faded. It was actually replaced once before when we purchased it in 2012 from dealer as a 2011 demo. That time it was “chalking” ...???
mine is chalking badly, other than that it doesn't look too bad, just seems with the chalking it will tear easy. i'll see what they say

I have a 2010 Bennington 2275 SL. The playpen cover is toast with many rips. I called Tumac for a replacement based on another member's recommendation. When they ran the ETW code from my pontoon, it came back that my pontoon has something custom from the factory & they don't have a replacement for me. Does anyone have any suggestions? I live in MN. Thanks!

Is there a Bennington dealer in your area ? Perhaps they can recommend someone . My dealer has their own canvas shop ,new one was done with Sunbrella

Local canvas shop is the most cost effective

Back