playpen damage

sparkdr220

Reaction score
My lift snapped yesterday and due to low water my playpen made contact with the dock. The corner got scraped pretty good. Does anyone know if Bennington or anyone else makes pontoon corner guards for the playpen?

I don't know about corner braids. I just ordered the port and starboard rails / panels. Go to a Bennington dealer they can help you out. This I know for sure, the rails and panels are a unit.

My lift snapped yesterday and due to low water my playpen made contact with the dock. The corner got scraped pretty good. Does anyone know if Bennington or anyone else makes pontoon corner guards for the playpen?
What do you mean by pontoon corner guards and are they for after you get the playpen fixed or is it to cover the existing damage?

Are you going through your insurance to have the lift fixed? Might as well have the boat fixed too!

Both actually. I thought it would be a good way to cover the damage as well as stopping it from happening again.

Well let me know if you find anything......I pushed out a dent on my left rear corner but you can still kind of tell it was there......

Some pics of the damage would help to know what you're talking about. What type of lift do you have?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kinda lost on what exactly is being protected

Back