POLL: Bennington Wakeboard Tower

utah_utrup

Reaction score
If Bennington offered a wakeboard tower that you could "bolt on" to your current Bennington RCW or QCW's, would you be interested in purchasing it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I applaud Bennington for thinking outside the box with the wakeboard tower concept. Having had two dedicated wakeboard boats, the tower can serve multiple uses. First, you can put racks on it to keep your wake boards off the floor. It is handy to attach speakers and makes tow rope management a breeze. It also allows our wake boarding kids to obtain "more air" Having said that, I would not bolt one on to my RC. One reason is my boat house would not accommodate the large tower. Secondly, the wake put out by a pontoon boat is not large enough for serious wake boarders.

The concept is great, the look is fantstic, the fuction is not there.

If Bennington could build the bimini into the wake tower and you could install speakers on the tower it might work for some, but I will agree a pontoon (mine anyway)just doesn't put off a wake big enough for a wake boarder to get air.

I guess Bennington needs to go in a see how they can get a pontoon to produce a wake.

I agree that a pontoon/tritoon doesn't produce a wake that would be suitable for a experienced wake boarder. However I can not wake board but I do think a wake board boat looks cool but is not ideal for my use. My boat sits at a slip all summer and is my sole reason for buying a toon. I like the graphics and the looks of a tower and believe one would look great on mine as it has the Sport graphics and is blue. The options of having lights, speakers and ski/wake board brackets if ever needed is why I want one. Towers on toons has been around for several years on makes such as Sylvan, Manitou and Crest. If Bennington would have offered a tower when I purchased mine I would have added it assuming it wasn't a $10,000 up-charge.

Not me, but that is because the boat is for my relaxation more than it is for the kids fun. I have friends with boats that can come along if I need that scene.

Back