Pontoon Boat Ramp

Tonorth

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with a boat ramp that mounts between the tubes (two tube boat)? There are two companies that make them, Harbor Mate and another somewhat no-name brand. Wondering if the are worth the $ and effort.

I don't have any experience with that product but it looks well made and not expensive. Looks great for beaching/loading/unloading.....

I'm looking at a ramp right now on discount ramps .com. It looks so great I am surprised I can't find more info on one here before spending the $350.

Welcome to the forums! Look over this thread from 2016. I think a few different ideas are bounced around. We don’t have anything like this, so i cannot give any personal feedback or insights. Good luck!

http://club.benningtonmarine.com/threads/wheelchair-accessible.5790/#post-75670
Thank you. I know its an old thread but I've not found much out about these and a ramp really seems perfect for my mom to enjoy the beach and not be stuck on the boat. :) I looked up your link and when I got there I then clicked the link to go look at that ramp and it was not available. :( I'll keep pursuing though.

I just pulled the trigger on this. I’ll give everyone the whole scoop once it’s delivered and installed. Free two day shipping through big A! I ordered the 7.5 foot ramp because it seems like 6 feet might be a bit too steep. I’m on a huge lake but really remote, so it’s always a step down to the beach wherever we go, no docks. A ramp to the ground seems perfect as not one of us are getting younger, I can’t believe these aren’t more popular, I just hope I don’t find out there’s a good reason no one uses them!
upload_2019-7-21_21-35-33.png

1570052928937.jpeg
Couldn’t be happier with this rig. Super easy to install on the trailer and solid feeling. Makes hauling coolers and grills on and off the boat a breeze. Also walking on and off for the not-so-stable andthe elderly is massively easier than the big step up and down...if you aren’t there yet, just hang on it’s coming.

Back