Pontoon dimensions

cjsdad

Reaction score
Have 2075Gl on order. Need measurements inorferto build hoist cradle. Pontoons are standerd 25".

Need distance of inside space (width) between toons, and the distance (height) from bottom of toon to bottom of deck.

Any help out there?

cjsdad

@ bob.d@thanxproducts.com

Ha ha, Carl, you're really quick!

I think what he is looking for the inside dimension, which would be 52" based on my measurements using the above referenced diagram. I'm curious as well on this topic as I am also trying to get my lift set up before the boat comes home. Does anyone have the dimension from the bottom of the keel to the deck?

Nice! I love this forum!!

Hahaha, that is hilarious!! I'm on my tablet and I read your comment "We are Family" and I instantly started singing the words in my head, then a couple seconds go by and I see something else loading, and there it is, the video!! Haha You know what they say about Great minds! Haha, not sure I actually qualify for great, but I at least know some music!

You guys are too much!! Now that will be stuck in my head all day!

I have a 2014 24 sslx as well. What dimensions are you looking for?

I have a 2014 24 sslx as well. What dimensions are you looking for?
Thanks for your reply. I was looking for the measurements of the front chaise lounge seats. Mine has been damaged from the sun and surviiving a hurricane in Florida before I bought it. So I was looking for a way to swap out the upholstery either hiring someone to come in and replace it or I saw somebody reference pontoon stuff.com. I'm not sure the pontoonstuff.com would do the trick because
it won't be authentic Bennington seats. I would love your thoughts. I live in Lake Norman but was raised in Coral Springs, Florida...so a shout out to my Florida friends!

I’m trying to figure out what the dimensions are of my pontoon front benches in the front of the boat. I need to replace the cushions that are damaged and wanted to see if I should order from pontoonstuff.com or if someone has a recommendation of a place in Mooresville, NC. I have a 2014 Bennington Pontoon 24SSLX
I’m trying to figure out what the dimensions are of my pontoon front benches in the front of the boat. I need to replace the cushions that are damaged and wanted to see if I should order from pontoonstuff.com or if someone has a recommendation of a place in Mooresville, NC. I have a 2014 Bennington Pontoon 24SSLX
I appreciate swag911 providing me with the link to the clubbennington support; however I must not have the decoder ring to get in that site. It challenges me when I try to login saying I don't have admin rights. :-(

Back