JasonZ

Reaction score
Finally got our new pontoon diving board for my 2274GL. Took it on vacation to the Lake of the Ozarks with us last week. Added a whole new level of fun to the Pontoon. Everybody has a blast jumping and diving when anchored. My wife was a swimmer and set diving records in school, but even my 4 year old loves it!!!

Got it directly from the manufacturer. I'm pretty sure they are the only ones that make a Pontoon Diving Board. I think they invented it. Check em out...

http://www.lillipaddivingboards.com

Let me know if you have any questions.

Anybody else have one of these yet?

Pretty cool! Does it actually spring or bounce or is it a stationary platform?!? We used to jump off our sun pad but getting too old to do that now...... Haha! Do you have pics of it installed on your boat?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Video:

My wife, my buddy, his 8 year and 12 year old daughters, and my 4 year old son!

I'm having a hard time posting a photo. This forum has a max photo size of 500k. I've never seen a photo that small...

But it has a really good shock absorbing spring. Almost no movement on the boat when somebody jumps or dives off of it.

I'm having a hard time posting a photo. This forum has a max photo size of 500k. I've never seen a photo that small...

But it has a really good shock absorbing spring. Almost no movement on the boat when somebody jumps or dives off of it.
Jason, you need to resize your picture.  Go to Microsoft web, in the search engine put in your operating system [ie Windows 7] & resize pictures.  After installing you can resize pictures to whatever is needed

You can also upload full size photos in the Gallery, then click on My Media in this dialog box and link them. Easy peasy.

You have to click the pic and the options.

Nice pics, looks like a lot of fun and is an easy add on.  Your wife needs to keep her feet together and toes pointed if she wants to get more than a 7.5 from the Ukrainian judge.   :)

And I'm always a sucker for cute dog and kids pics!

Thanks! It is easy! Once you install the under floor mount plates, setting up and taking down the diving board takes maybe 2 minutes. It's only screwing in 3 eye bolts. When I take it off and store it under the hanging room sun deck area, you can't even see the holes in the floor because the carpet covers it.

I had to add the one of my kids and dog!

That was my wife's first dive in years, and first dive into a lake ever so she was pretty nervous haha.

I don't see a "My Media Link" anywhere but I think I got a few uploaded...

http://club.benningtonmarine.com/index.php?/gallery/album/843-photos/

Let me know if that works and what you think!
That works too. Next time you are typing a post, like a response to this, just look up a little beside the emoticon happy face and it says "My Media" unless mine is different than everyone else's??? Could be a Canadian thing! Haha, the nice thing about doing it that way is then it doesn't take you out of the message to look at the photos. 

As for the diving board,  that looks pretty awesome!  If I had kids it would definitely be something I'd consider! 

That works too. Next time you are typing a post, like a response to this, just look up a little beside the emoticon happy face and it says "My Media" unless mine is different than everyone else's??? Could be a Canadian thing! Haha, the nice thing about doing it that way is then it doesn't take you out of the message to look at the photos. Maybe this is only on a computer - doesn't show on my iPad or iPhone (which I normally use)?!? I've never seen a "my media" link or the happy face when I try to post.

Just remember. There are two versions. Full and Mobile. Changes can be made at the bottom of the pages.

So does anyone have an idea of the cost?

Anyone ever put one of these on an the extended aft deck of a S-series SPS Swingback wth under body wave shield?  Our boat is on order, but have thought about adding one of these opposite the ladder on the extended aft deck.  It seems like a neat after market add on, but am curious if this will be possible with our particular deck, tritoon, waveshield configuration.  

With the swingback being a newer layout you probably won't see much feedback from those owners yet. I think you are the first on here with this setup in an S series too. Looking forward to seeing pictures when you get it.

Good point.  I didn't realize the swingback was a new layout until we were putting in our order last weekend.   You know, us Bennington newbies just don't know squat. Ha,ha.  

Back