Pontoon Fire pits for those cool nights

clrd

Reaction score
Would be a nice option for those cozy romantic evenings with the wife. Or just a relaxing evening with the family..

I like the tabletop one and at $699 not a bad price

My wife is always cold so she would love one on the boat I'm sure. I'll have to google it for some more info.

What link were you looking at Link? (pun intended) I cannot find the table version

Thanks

Not for us ,I'll pass

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not as dangerous as drinking and operating a boat but this would require some supervision for sure. At least it's not a wood fire pit!

Maybe you are right as I would be mixing the two

Yeah, that feels all wrong. Definitely have to watch so nothing falls into it, like a towel or a tshirt. Close quarters on a boat, and lots of stuff lying around, plus the wave and wake action can be unpredictable. Maybe only safe in a cove. Bring extra extinguishers.

The table top one seems safer, but other boats may call 911 or pull up close thinking your boat is on fire... That table top one can probably be seen from quite a ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ask me, fire and gasoline don't mix unless it's in the engine's combustion chamber.

This gives me the willies, too. Although many of us have propane grills and they are also open flames on a boat. But mine is located on the stern deck, far from the locus of activity on deck.

I love a bonfire and have an awesome backyard setup. It's on the land, though.

I know for sure this wouldn't work with kids or drunks (or both) on board.

I boat with both.

Back