pontoon maintenance

rpm

Reaction score
Hi all my friend has a 2010 Bennington 2275 QXI Yamaha 150 4 stroke that was used for one season and has 190ish hours on it, should he replace the water pump, if so what else should he do, BTW all oil changes have been done

Thanks Ron

First, he should READ THE MANUAL,[ref. the new poll]. It has all the scheduled maint. intervals in there. Yamaha says inspect or replace at 300 hrs. for my T50. I know this because i READ THE MANUAL :D

First, he should READ THE MANUAL,[ref. the new poll]. It has all the scheduled maint. intervals in there. Yamaha says inspect or replace at 300 hrs. for my T50. I know this because i READ THE MANUAL :D
G&B, thanks for the plug. ;)

It's much easier to just ask the experts on here than to read the manuals......lol.

well I do not have a Yamaha manual so that is why I was asking, I am doing some season repairs on my Mercury and figured I would take care of his while I was at it so I just wanted to get a list together to go shopping

Ron

Just pokin fun at ya! Go to Yamaha's website, you will find all the maint. info on there. I think you can download it as a pdf file and save or print it for future reference.

Just pokin fun at ya! Go to Yamaha's website, you will find all the maint. info on there. I think you can download it as a pdf file and save or print it for future reference.
Thanks I will look

Trust me I have "Thick Skin", I just did not want to make 2 trips today to the marina because it is 45 minutes each way

Ron

Back