Pontoon Mirror

Jdem

Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation for a sturdy reliable mirror for tubing? Thanks

Anyone have a recommendation for a sturdy reliable mirror for tubing? Thanks

The PTM Edge is the main recommendation usually given here. Do a search (upper right hand of webpage) for PTM Edge mirrors and/or review mirrors. Lots of posts and follow up the last few years. I don’t have a mirror myself as my wife spots, but every year I consider getting the PTM Edge 100. Maybe next year...

I dont know if the code is still active . CLUBBEN20!

They have a regular 20% deal going on over the 4th. If you have issues getting your order to go through online just call I had trouble getting there system to recognize my address.

ptm edge that screws down to my dash is the one I bought. Along with the windshield mounted wake board style for my father in laws Q boat. Will not have a boat with out a mirror now.

Someone on the FB Bennington pages was talking about the 4th of July PTM Edge 20% discount. I think...but this is from memory, that the discount code right now is SUMMER20. I might be incorrect though as I read this a week or so ago on FB. I’m still tempted to go for it too. Just a lot of cash for a review mirror. Probably be like a heated steering wheel. Sounds dumb and a wast of money until you have it. Then you wonder why you would have a steering while without out (if living in the north).

I miss not having one on my Q .There is no place to mount it with power bimini and it was "strongly suggested" that I not drill into the helm .

Consider it part of the boat and drill it. Just leave it on the boat if you sell it.

That is what I did on my last one ( on the rail) .Im not taking a chance voiding the warranty on my helm . ( modification )

That is what I did on my last one ( on the rail) .Im not taking a chance voiding the warranty on my helm . ( modification )
Hey Jack why can't you put the mirror on the rail again? The power Bimini blocks it somehow? Also no way was the mirror going to stay with the old boat when I sold it. I just cleaned the area where the double faced tape was and you couldn't tell anything was there .... Love that mirror!

The motor for the power bimini is in the way .
I was going to remove the one from my 2014 ,but I didnt have time before the buyer saw it .

Back