Pontoon transportation recommendations

Mckoz

Reaction score
Looking for a reputable transportation group anyone may have used to move their toon cross country. Specifically looking to pick up in WI and transport to Arizona. I've checked out all the usual suspects on google, reviews are spotty at best.

I've towed mine across country without issue. Is the boat going to be on a trailer or flatbed? Sounds like a fun road trip opportunity to me!

I've got a brand new Boatmate trailer and a 2019 F-250 to haul it with, what I am running short of is time. The trip is enjoyable, took my wife's Denali last year - not particularly looking forward to the mountain portion of the trip but I am confident in the truck's ability to handle the load.

UShip but do your homework on the people bidding. I took a cursory read and after I hired him, I was was surprised and got burned. That was between me and the idiot person whose bid I accepted but there are very very good guys out there with Duallies and flatbeds. They have CDL's and insurance.

It is free to submit a request for quote. Just make sure you don't get a moon lighter... get a professional that does it for a living.

Is this to pull your trailer or load trailer and toon on their flatbed?

Uship is a nightmare. They only care about their commission and the drivers are trying to require how not to pay the fee.
Tried it and got burned.

Wanted to provide an update, went with uShip (appreciate the recommendation) and had a very positive experience. I selected the provider based on feedback as opposed to the lowest pricing. Driver (Kevin of KMS Hotshot) was very professional, arrived precisely on time, communicated very well and made the delivery as promised. The toon was received by the marina in great shape, both the driver and marina provided pictures within 30 minutes of delivery. The driver even went so far as to put the mooring cover on for me, excellent service - would highly recommend this guy.

Back