Pontoon Wrap

G

Geewest

Dropped off the Q at my dealer and they had this on the floor.

I was not a Fan "but" the idea might catch on.? I ripped them pretty good about the font and style and the Color combo. Some ideas came to mind. #1 for people that fully polish their toonsand even ones that don't a clear wrap would do a great job of protecting them from scuffs and water line marks

That looks awesome! (I hope I'm not the only one who can't see it, they'll up my meds!!!) haha just bugging Gee!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a camouflage wrap? If so it works really good .... :)

I knows GeeWest meant Pontoon Rap - WORD!

Last edited by a moderator:
The new site won't allow me to post a pic from my phone for some reason

I will try again.

Lame the site will only let you upload a file that's 18.87k

I have the photo shrunk and compressed and it still will not allow a upload !

Now that's different.

Now that's different.
That's an understatement!

Unique doesn't even describe it but I guess, like all things in design, it's a matter of taste.

In my lake, the bottom half would be green by June, not seeing value ..... I'll stick to Sharkhide.... Now maybe if the top was wrapped ....., MAYBE .....

Am I the only one that sees the Mastercraft logo? Nice!!

For those too lazy to follow the link:

A156DC83-1FE0-4128-BC83-48FAC3FC1DE3-7928-00000722B66547D6_zps1961bad8.jpg

WhenI asked them What The ?!$&

They said it was just to show people what could be done ect.

And then that's when I said well then why not show people that you can do somthing nice. Cool idea. Poor execution

I can't get past the color combination...I got the same panels in a GCW and am even more excited now. Very sharp boat!! Good taste!

I have the same colors too (Smokey Granite/Midnight accent) on an R Series Limited, but I haven't seen it yet because it's shrink wrapped! I do like the pic a lot as well.

Back