Portable fishing chairs?

Tim F.

Reaction score
Jo,
Just bought my first Benny, and looking for alternatives for fishing chairs that don't require pedestal mounting (still too new to drill into). Has anyone found a folding chair that would work on the front of the boat for fishing ? Thanks in advance for any help.

Not a fishernman myself, but I know others will likely have great ideas. Just thought I’d welcome you to the forum and congratulate you on the new Bennington. Please share our model/build and pictures whenever you get a chance. We are always eager to faun over eveyrone’s new boats.

Are you working around front couch sections in the boat? About any folding camp chair could work. I'm going from a model with front fishing seats to one with couch sections and have looked into a base for a table between the front sections that you could also jump one of the rear fishing seats forward. The big issue there is the table and seats have different diameter posts. It's also been suggested to me that with enough front deck space you could add fishing seats to that. Nothing is going to be simple though and the best options are going to call for a permanent seat base in the floor.

Back