Post a pic of yourself......

BigKahuna

Reaction score
image.jpeg Somebody mentioned the other day that it was rather slow on this site. Now I was going to save this post until January or February when it will be really slow but what the hell...........Lets do it now!!!

Lots of us have posted pics of ourselves in the past (Link in his famous bathing suit shot comes to mind. Ha!) but we have had a pretty good influx of new members. I think that it would be fun to be able to put a face with your name. I'll get it started.........

me(2)1.jpg

Enjoying the new boat!7AEB126D-4A5A-42B6-8816-CCB8162325A0.jpeg

Panthergirl & I

IMG_0517.JPG

Disclaimer: This was taken when pre-retirement, in the summer of 2016. My hair, no longer trimmed to please "the man," is umm, slightly longer these days. I've kind of reverted back to my 20s. But here is the clean cut me with my 2 grandkids on the Bennie!

Boating%20withh%20the%20kids_zpsxnl9gvyk.jpg

Wow, what a good looking group we have here.

This is a picture of my wife and I at Colins Lake, Ca 2 summers ago. Since we're currently boatless, we rented a double decker pontoon boat with a slide off the top deck and a whopping 40 horse motor. Definitely don't want to be in a hurry with this rental.

View attachment 21204
Damn. That lake is FAC. And your First Mate can boat with me any day of the week! ;-)

I'm coming from motorhomes back to boats. I know all the abbreviations for RV's but need some translating for boats.

FAC?
PADS?

Well, Derrick established PADS as "Pulling a Derrick Syndrome" when he bought 2 or 3 or 50 new boats in just a couple of years. I prefer "Pontoon Acquisition Disorder, Silly," but I have been overruled.

FAC? Flat Ass Calm.

Get with the program, dude.

I didn't know either.

All great pics guys!!!

Keep them coming.........

Just realized that this was my 3000th post. Whew!

Last edited:
Recent pic with wife and daughter at a wedding reception and a of pic from our Benny with friends. Don't have many boating pictures with new Benny since we've been able to enjoy it for only a month or so before boating season ended:(
IMG_0403.JPG
IMG_0554.JPG

Back