Post up your other toys or hobbies ..... AGAIN

Most dont realize how much work goes into it. We are off to the woods shortly to gather dead & down to fire up the cooker . Once the cooker is started its 18-20 hour days

Last edited:
We did it growing up. Crazy amount of work for sure. It doesn’t compare to store bought at all.

So I made it a year without one, but I couldn’t resist it any longer. It’s high mileage, and not perfect, but it was pretty cheap and I won’t worry about driving this one, and racking up miles. ;)
Yes, I still kept my Mini Cooper S, for when I feel the need, the need for speed ....you 80’s guys & gals will get that reference .... :D

83B2D3C1-DFEE-4459-9909-4B080493148E.jpeg 8548E3B0-6484-4269-9BFC-915884E1E08B.jpeg

That’s a negative ghost rider..... pattern is full!! :)

40707C5E-45A0-4F79-BF6C-DE656144DADD.jpeg

84B20232-8A94-48F0-8C4F-1B99C4654571.jpeg Ka4csm

2012 Cadillac CTS-V20170719_150000.jpg 20170719_150011.jpg

CTSV = SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!

I was debating on a CTS (not V too far out of budget...) but I still had a big hole in my heart from trading my last Solstice .... so I watched and watched and finally found one.

One of my customers has one and a new Vette. Said the caddy will smoke the Vette of the line but eventually the Vette runs it down. Those caddy’s are wicked fast!!!

Yeah, I’m partial to the wagons too ..... they are as rare as hens teeth ..... problem is, a used CTSV has probably been hammered hard .... and if not, we’ll then they didn’t deserve it in the first place ... :D:D

Yeah, I’m partial to the wagons too ..... they are as rare as hens teeth ..... problem is, a used CTSV has probably been hammered hard .... and if not, we’ll then they didn’t deserve it in the first place ... :D:D

The sad truth right there, because it would be awesome to snag one used otherwise.

I'm the second owner. Hasn't been hammered too much! She is well taken care of. Mostly for show. And to put a few "in their place" when they actually think they can out run or catch me. I really enjoy getting first timers in the passenger side and say "Hold On"! They don't understand what's fixing to happen.

I'm the second owner. Hasn't been hammered too much! She is well taken care of. Mostly for show. And to put a few "in their place" when they actually think they can out run or catch me. I really enjoy getting first timers in the passenger side and say "Hold On"! They don't understand what's fixing to happen.

When I had my hands on a Tesla Model S P85 for a few days it was fun getting some reactions. My father in law said "electric cars aren't fast" It was fun showing him otherwise.

Yeah, Tesla holds spots for fastest acceleration production cars.
2nd 0-60
13th quarter mile.
That’s freakin impressive!!!!!!

C530C698-BD09-463D-A4B1-15FF1CE38AA8.jpeg AEC26980-8FCC-465F-A3AF-3E70C2778D6C.jpeg

In about a year or so, I'll (hopefully) have the chance to drive the Tesla Andy's referring to. :)
Dont forget the fire extinguisher.

Back