Posting Pics

RedRaiderTooner

Reaction score
Greetings all!

I have a Macbook Pro and am trying to post pics of the "new ride". Obviously, my pics are way past the 500k limit allowed in this website. Any ideas how to get these imported? I am dying to share!

Will

You may be referring to the attachment limit. Have you tried adding pictures in the gallery? The attachment limit is not changable by us (canned software)

We'll post some instructions next week, after we get through the holiday tailspin. Thanks! TB

Greetings all!

I have a Macbook Pro and am trying to post pics of the "new ride". Obviously, my pics are way past the 500k limit allowed in this website. Any ideas how to get these imported? I am dying to share!

Will
From iPhoto you can select the pictures you want to post and then select Export under the File menu. There will be two choices you can make to affect the exported size of the file, 1) jpeg quality (suggest medium) and 2) Size (suggest Large). Using those two selections on a 1.4 MB photo resulted in a 195 KB file size. You can play with the two settings and get a feel for what you need to do to stay under the 500 KB limit but in general for web pics the two settings I suggested should be good. After you select the settings (and select JPEG as the file type), just click the export button and save your photos to a folder where you can then upload them to the Bennington site. Hope this helps.

Back