Power option Plus

Just make sure that your dealer puts in writing to install the proper SS prop.
I did with mine and we tested 5 different props to get the right one.
I would check out the Merc Enertia prop as it seems to be the best setup for pontoons.
The dealer can put a Yamaha hub in it to fit your engine.
I'm in the process of making a couple of late, last minute changes to my build. My dealer has been great to work with and has given good advice. I just assumed that getting the right prop would be a given - but we've had no discussion. I know nothing about props. So with a 21 SLXP, Yamaha 150 HP, SPS - what prop should I be asking for? I'll only be in a lake that is typically pretty calm and will primarily enjoy the boat as a cruiser and less frequently to pull tubes/skis. Thanks.

I would think a 15 pitch. That’s what I’m running with my 200 Yamaha. It’s the reliance stainless with sds hub.

What they said -- Reliance 15 pitch

I was under the impression that your dealer will start with the suggested prop and then water test to make sure it's correct. If not they'll supposedly try another. That said, I'd get a commitment from them to work with you until you're satisfied.

The dealer said he knows what prop for the tritoon with 200 on it, there was an unexpected discount I was not planing on of 2,900.00 so that made buying the 200 little easier on the wallet.

JonesJJ3, Congrats on the order! We took delivery about 3 weeks ago. We didn’t go for SPS but settled on the EPP and the 150 Yamaha. I ran it on our small lake and hit 39.9 (gps). We just returned for a 3 day trip to Lake George. Had 4-5 adults and heavily loaded (scuba, fishing and lots of food) and I was able to hit 35mph. Your choice on 200hp will not disappoint. I just posted a bunch of pics of our build. Can’t wait to hear about your delivery!

By the way, we got the Yamaha SS 15” prop.

Danny thanks I am exited about it!, Congrats on getting your's I know we spoke few weeks before yours was delivered, I am hoping to have mine by middle to end of March, I have to go back to ILL early this yr so there won't be much boating till I get back around 2nd week in sept or so. We need to stay in touch so we can get together when wife and I get back.

When I was spec out the boat there was a 2900.00 discount I was not expecting so that sway me to get the 200 over the 150.

How is the eng Break In going on your boat? are you able to hit your target RPM?

Back