Power Steering Fluid on Carpet

Not sure what cleans that out. When it happened to my 2014 is was under warranty and they ripped it all out and put down new flooring.

Appreciate suggestions on removing considerable amount of power steering fluid from nylon carpet on 2011 SLI.
I had power steering fluid leak from under the helm on our I/O years ago and into the carpet where you put your feet in front of the Captains chair. It was a pretty long process but I eventually got it out using the Totally Awesome cleaner from the Dollar store. Excellent on carpet. I just sprayed it every time we were on the boat and let it soak in then sprayed it some more and wiped with a clean white rag and eventually got it all out. Be patient it'll get it out!

I had power steering fluid leak from under the helm on our I/O years ago and into the carpet where you put your feet in front of the Captains chair. It was a pretty long process but I eventually got it out using the Totally Awesome cleaner from the Dollar store. Excellent on carpet. I just sprayed it every time we were on the boat and let it soak in then sprayed it some more and wiped with a clean white rag and eventually got it all out. Be patient it'll get it out!
Thank you

Back