Pricing

Vans_World

Reaction score
Does this sound like a good deal? Looking to buy a 2575 RCW w/ Yamaha F150. TEXAS PKG at 2012 Boat Sow includes the following:

- Baja Graphics

- Dual battery system

- Power distribution system

- Elevated helm

- Salt water anode package

- LED Cup Holder lighting

- Extra wide recliner

- Electric power top

- Bow gate seat

- "R" Limited Package

- Removable ski pylon

- SS rubrail

- SS stern gate

- Hydrolic steering

- Power SS steering

- 13" tires / tandem trailer

- ESP Performance Package

- In-floor storage

SHOW PRICE: $57,985

Seems like a very nice boat, but does the price fit the amenities and supposed Boat Show Discounts?

Van,

Welcome to the forum. That package sounds pretty good just off the cuff. That toon has a lot of great options that you will surely enjoy if you get it. Best of luck and keep us informed.

Van,

Welcome to the forum. That package sounds pretty good just off the cuff. That toon has a lot of great options that you will surely enjoy if you get it. Best of luck and keep us informed.
Reading the specs on your boat I would imagine that it really does get up and go with the 250? Starting to get really excited getting one ordered!

Thank you for your response,

Van,

Jerry Whittle Boats was offering $3000-$6000 cash/rebate after the North Texas boat show last year. You may want to wait a little longer to see what these Bennington Dealers bring home.

Will

I bought mine at the end of the boat show last year. Seemed to be a pretty awesome time to get it. Only drawback was having to wait for it after signing the papers. I went back to the boat show twice just to sit on it with a stupid grin on my face.

That's funny Butchkid - I did exactly the same thing, only the boat was in the street in front of my house. Hadn't had time to take it to the lake yet.

In my younger days my neighbors and I would sit in our boats in the driveway and drink beer and have a good time when we were stuck at home during the week. Kind of miss those days......along with my youth! Steve

Back