Welcome to Club Bennington

An official club forum for Bennington boats

Login Register

Privacy Curtain Install

Discussion in 'Pontoon Forum' started by Poppy21, Aug 14, 2019 at 8:22 PM.

1. Poppy21

Poppy21 Member

The privacy curtain for my boat came in today and I installed it. It fit perfectly and looks like some good workmanship's put into the fabrication. I didn't realize that it would snap into place but every snap matched. After installation it looked great. So glad to have this on the boat now. My wife won't mind all day trips now. I'm liking my Bennington more and more each day. Next project will be to install my Lowrance Hook 5. The boat didn't have a depth finder or chart plotter. I will be doing a flush mount install. The only problem is that this depth finder better last because I don't know if any other unit will fit in it's place after I do the cut out. Any suggestions?

lakeliving likes this.
  2. SEMPERFI8387

SEMPERFI8387 Moderator

Ram mount it instead.

3. Benny503

Benny503 New Member

Please post some pictures.

4. BigKahuna

BigKahuna Well-Known Member

Yes this privacy curtain/changing room is one of my wife's favorite features. Before living on the lake she would change into a dry bathing suit for the ride back to the ramp and then home. Wouldn't be without it.

5. Chris A

Chris A Well-Known Member

That's funny...I just removed our privacy curtain because I thought we'd never use it, and it was taking up valuable space under the swingback lounger. It's great to have options for individual needs!

Vikingstaff likes this.