Proper Bunk Height on Tri Toon Trailer

Mckoz

Reaction score
Looking for some help from the experienced Tri-toon trailer group. I've got a 2018 23 SPDX and recently purchased a 2019 dual axle Boatmate Trailer. I've set the outside bunks to the 77" mark, my question is on the height of the center bunks I've currently got them set level with the outside bunks but EVERY tri-toon trailer I've seen has the center bunks set a few inches lower. Bennington dealer says it can be set up either way, that doesn't make sense to me. Also want to confirm the center bunks (which are only 2/3 length of outside bunks) should be set towards aft.

I am pulling the boat out in a couple weeks, hoping to get things set up correctly before the inaugural tow. Appreciate the feedback

20190905_153431_resized.jpg 20190905_153449_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20190905_153431_resized.jpg
    20190905_153431_resized.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 2
All the bunks on your trailer should be level or even with each other........

I think your dealer needs to refresh his knowledge. Why would he think “either” way is fine? That would let the center toon “hanging” if so. They need to be level like BK said.

Thank you gentlemen, that is what I figured just want it to be right. Assuming the placement of center bunk toward back is also correct.

Back