PTM Black Friday 20% Discount

Jibby- PTM

Reaction score
It's back again... The PTM Black Friday and really through he end of the year to include a Christmas sale 20% discount, no sales tax and free shipping as long as you are not in the great state of Tennessee. Use discount code CLUBBEN20! when checking out to receive the discount. Works on all PTM products! You can even drop ship from the site if you are sending as a gift.

www.ptmedge.com

If this is not allowed please move or delete.

These are great mirrors if anybody is looking for one. They will really compliment the look of your Bennington!

It's back again... The PTM Black Friday and really through he end of the year to include a Christmas sale 20% discount, no sales tax and free shipping as long as you are not in the great state of Tennessee. Use discount code CLUBBEN20! when checking out to receive the discount. Works on all PTM products! You can even drop ship from the site if you are sending as a gift.

www.ptmedge.com

I've looked at these in the past. Just wanted to say thanks for the update on this. Looks like a good deal. Does anyone have recommendations on the rail type or the cupholder type? Can you still put the cover on with the rail one? Thanks!

I've looked at these in the past. Just wanted to say thanks for the update on this. Looks like a good deal. Does anyone have recommendations on the rail type or the cupholder type? Can you still put the cover on with the rail one? Thanks!
The mirror folds down out of the way and doesn't affect the cover at all.....

Do you have the rail mount or cup holder type? I am doing the elevated helm on my build.
Rail mount. Had the mirror for 12 yrs on my previous boat. Removed it and put it on our new boat last spring. So I can vouch for it's longevity.....Screenshot_20201104-171758.png

The other one is not a cup holder type. You can mount it on pretty much and flat surface but you will need to drill 4 holes in to your fiberglass. It is a fixed mount but it does have a little more maneuverability than the rail mounted one. They both will lay flat so your mooring cover will fit over it.

Attachments

• UCX Mounting Dimension.JPG
    UCX Mounting Dimension.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 8
  • UCX Instructions.jpg
    UCX Instructions.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 9
  • PXR 100 Clearance.JPG
    PXR 100 Clearance.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 8
  • PXR-100PRO INSTALLATION.PDF
    518 KB · Views: 3
It looks like you got the PXR-100 and not the PXR-100 Pro. Is that correct? I think the Pro would be too large.
Correct. I've had the smaller one for 12 years now. If I were to buy another one it would be the larger panoramic one. But it is in such great shape I kept it. I have friends who have the larger one and it's the perfect size.....

www.ptmedge.com

Thanks for this posting! I just ordered the mirror and saved 60.00!

Thanks for sharing. Just tried to order but am getting told to "Enter a valid discount code". Is CLUBBEN20 not working anymore?

Back