PTM Edge mirror

PRaudio

Reaction score
Believe I'm going to take advantage of the PTM Edge group discount and am considering the larger PRX-100 PRO, but concerned whether the 6″ x 14″ will fit between the dash and throttle of my R23 when folded. I cover nightly given my white interior, so would like to keep the process simpler by not having to remove the mirror from the support.

I read the posts from the previous sale and the only folded PRO pic was cwag911's, but on a different model boat. Unishot mentioned the transition to a PRO didn't work for his configuration due to size. The non-PRO version looked to tuck in nicely in all pics.

Another option would be the UCX-17 PRO which permanently mounts to the fiberglass. Looks like it would sit higher for better viability, plus stow just in front of the windshield.

Soooo... Any UCX-17 PRO user input, or raised helm "R" owners have issues stowing the PRX-100 Pro?

Thanks!

The mirror itself will rotate in either direction to give you the clearance you need.....

I too have an R23 and debating both models - I am leaning to the prx 100. Money isn’t a reason. My main purpose for a mirror is rear traffic which I feel the smaller mirror is adequate and looks better imo. A small portion of the mirror would be to assist in our tubing adventures and I feel the pro would be better in this regard. However, I am estimating only 10-15% of my time will be used tubing. My opinion is the non pro is a better fit for me but I’m interested also in actual user opinions.

I have an 23 RCW SA with the PXR 100 . Where I mount mine the ,the pro model will not fit

I have an 23 RCW SA with the PXR 100 . Where I mount mine the ,the pro model will not fit
The PRO doesn't fit because the mirror doesn't rotate enough to be out of the way when stowed?

Mine either hit the console or the throttle when folded down to cover , and thats the small one

I just always took mine off. It's one knob nut. Once I launched and backed away from the ramp, let the motor idle a minute while I get all the gear and people and stereo setup, speaker suits off, and attach mirror. I towed everywhere, so preferred not having my mirror on to possibly get scratched. Wrapped it in a microfiber towel under the helm.

Believe I'm going to take advantage of the PTM Edge group discount and am considering the larger PRX-100 PRO, but concerned whether the 6″ x 14″ will fit between the dash and throttle of my R23 when folded. I cover nightly given my white interior, so would like to keep the process simpler by not having to remove the mirror from the support.

I read the posts from the previous sale and the only folded PRO pic was cwag911's, but on a different model boat. Unishot mentioned the transition to a PRO didn't work for his configuration due to size. The non-PRO version looked to tuck in nicely in all pics.

Another option would be the UCX-17 PRO which permanently mounts to the fiberglass. Looks like it would sit higher for better viability, plus stow just in front of the windshield.

Soooo... Any UCX-17 PRO user input, or raised helm "R" owners have issues stowing the PRX-100 Pro?

Thanks!
This is how my mirror folds down and fits between the throttle and helm. 5BF184E4-9C58-4BD0-B96D-75B7E0DAA97C.jpeg

Don't forget you can also fold it forward. That is how I do mine, as it tucks nicely between the starboard lounger and the windscreen.

Back