Ptm Edge offer for a group buy.great deal if you've been looking for a mirror.

same mirror I have. Love it. No problems at all. make sure the little screw that mounts mirror to arm is nice and tight.

same mirror I have. Love it. No problems at all. make sure the little screw that mounts mirror to arm is nice and tight.
Yes and recommend, if you have the black out package you place some felt on the rail when bolting in case you need to make adjustments. Otherwise you will most likely end up with some scratch marks.

I just found it easier to take it off at the end of the day. I bought the neoprene protective cover for the mirror, works great.

I'm really tempted to buy this, but am concerned about the impact on the mooring cover. Does anybody have a photo of their mirror with the cover on? Also, GWLK, how do you take it off at the end of the day? From the photos and description, the clamp-on seems pretty permanent (tools-only removal).
Thanks.

Mine folds under the cover . I do remove the mirror from the bracket when I put it into winter storage . If I remember I'll take a pic today .

Thank you for the pics, Jack!
Just placed the order.

Last edited:
I'm really tempted to buy this, but am concerned about the impact on the mooring cover. Does anybody have a photo of their mirror with the cover on? Also, GWLK, how do you take it off at the end of the day? From the photos and description, the clamp-on seems pretty permanent (tools-only removal).
Thanks.
Only because I couldn't find the right size, I contacted the company and they graciously sent me 2 Knurled Thumb Screws. They work great. No tools required. Position mirror, tighten thumb screws and a way we go. I do use a small piece of parachute cord as a security tether, which I attach to the rail. I have thought about changing that over to a piece of stainless steel fishing leader, but haven't yet.

Thanks.
I had it on my G23 and would fold it towards the front of the boat when putting the cover on, no problems. I forgot to fold it one time & the guys putting up the boat at the marina folded it back towards the vibration moving the boat scratched the mirror but not bad

Just took delivery today. A rearview mirror was on my top 5 add-ons list. Thanks for the organizing the discount. Just ordered the regular PXR-100. Wanted to towing tubes (or other junk)...also I just like to know what is behind / overtaking me.

Just took delivery today. A rearview mirror was on my top 5 add-ons list. Thanks for the organizing the discount. Just ordered the regular PXR-100. Wanted to towing tubes (or other junk)...also I just like to know what is behind / overtaking me.

With your boat and motor, you wont get overtaken too often. :cool:

Great! Send pictures. We also have a 2019 SHO 175 VMAX registered on Lake Keowee, South Carolina. Almost cried when SC sent me the registration sticker with directions to place the sticker numbers on the starboard side of the outboard. I thought about placing the sticker on the lower unit (down by the prop) to keep from messing up the paint scheme on the cowling. Good looking Cowling and I understand its quite expensive to replace if damaged.

Great! Send pictures. We also have a 2019 SHO 175 VMAX registered on Lake Keowee, South Carolina. Almost cried when SC sent me the registration sticker with directions to place the sticker numbers on the starboard side of the outboard. I thought about placing the sticker on the lower unit (down by the prop) to keep from messing up the paint scheme on the cowling. Good looking Cowling and I understand its quite expensive to replace if damaged.
Yeah. Not looking forward to having to put a sticker on the outboard. Going with custom stickers for the reg numbers...but still have to deal with the ugly expiration decals!

Has anyone had problems folding their mirror up and down? I've only used mine a few times and not when pulling someone yet, but mine was hard to fold down and up from the start, and now won't fold back up. I think the screw in the picture is too long and with a hotter day today the metal expanded enough that I could not fold the mirror back up. Plus, the screw is gouging the mounting bracket. I had to remove the whole thing from the boat because with it down it interfered with the throttle. I am backing out that screw all the way. I'll be contacting PTM about this Monday. I'm sure they will take care of the issue quickly. I was missing a washer when I first received the mirror and they went above and beyond to get me the washer quickly.
20190518_202103.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Club Bennington. We just want to thank each and every one of you who purchase a product from PTM. I am overwhelmed to say it was a huge success. I am also eager to get our confidence and safety building accessory on more pontoon boats! If anyone ever has a warranty questions please feel free to contact me. I will get you taken care of ASAP. Thank you again and happy boating!

Also, we want to pay our respect to Carl (CWAG) friends and family. It was him who I reached out to at the very first to see if we could even run this Promo on the site... I have been reading here first and saw that he seemed like a very stand up guy who was very knowledgeable and loved to help people in any way he could, and he seemed to Love his PTM mirror... I was only able to speak with him a very few times but it seemed like I knew him forever. Godspeed Carl!

Back