Ptm Edge offer for a group buy.great deal if you've been looking for a mirror.

I have the larger mirror and a 1/2 gallon Crown Black bag works perfect as a cover....

Wanted to post a follow-up ref this mirror. The mirror and application are great. However, I have run into a problem whereupon I can not raise the mirror without the set screw damaging the bracket. It appears that the set screw is just a tad too long and does not fully allow for clearance. At this point, the unit will no longer screw into the base for a secure fit. I have sent a note to PTM Edge to learn what if any actions they will take to address/correct the problem. Keep you posted.

See my earlier post. I had the same issue. Try loosening the two horizontal screws at the base of the arm. That may solve the problem, according to the rep at PTM.

It’s not the two screws that secure the bracket to the rail, it is the two screws that are at the pivot point of the arm, by the hinge.

Thanks, this was the same advice I received from Jason at PTM. He was most responsive. I will give this a go when I go back to the lake later in the month.

Back