steering power, dual battery port switch
wave tamer 3 tube, yamaha dec control box
saltwater anode, kicker speaker upgrade
simrad gps, elevated helm
ski pylon, privacy encloser
heavy duty rub rail, wash down station
pop cleats, shark hide
lines,fenders,coast guard kit, anchor,life jackets and throw cushions

i wanted to thank everyone who has posted on the site. I spent hours reading and learning.I tried to buy my last boat first ( this is truly my first boat ) i deleted the rear fishing seats so i have more flat floor space for stuff on a long days journey. Also i like fishing standing but as a back up ordered bow seat and ottoman cooler both can be used to sit on. I am on the inter coastal very close to the fort Pierce inlet. I plan on going out in ocean on fair weather days after training. My test drive was in 2 foot rollers with some chop. I really would not know how to judge what is good but the boat did great. i continue to use the site regularly my boat is due in December i know pictures! Finally i got a fair price not great 16% off. i bought from Sea gate Marine a smaller family owned shop. I need them to train and service my boat for years to come. I truly believe in supporting local and did not want to crush them or there will never be trained professionals if you squeeze everyone. That is it for now thank you all

Congratulations! Sounds like a nice boat. Of course we will want pictures. This forum is not only good for helping with guidance on buying a boat but providing information and guidance for life of boat ownership. Again, congratulations.

Boat sounds great!! Looking forward to pictures when you get it. You made the right decision buying a Bennington. I can tell you did your homework based on how you got it equipped. The only thing I didn’t see was the extended aft deck. As this is your first boat I would strongly recommend taking a boater safety course, it might even help to pass the time until you are able to get it in the water.

thanks for quick reply taking an online course the place i am buying from is including 8 hour on water training my neighbor will also help the model i bought has the extended deck or Huston i have a problem

Welcome Vman and nice job purchasing your last boat first! Sounds like a winner and we'll all look forward to you posting some pictures in December when many of us are covered in snow.

Congrats! Sounds like a beauty

Congratulations! Sounds like you have done your homework, and have really put the time into trying to get your last boat first. Welcome to the forums and may the next four months go quickly for you.

Cool build! And you know, red boats are way faster and loads more fun:)))))

Congratulations on the new boat, sounds like an awesome build! You made a great decision buying a Bennington!

Congrats!!! What color is it? I don’t see “Shatter Red” ... is that a brand new color or is it Sunset?

Awesome build. You’re going to love your Bennington.

Needless to say
congratulations-paper-banner-color-confetti-260nw-401555242.jpg

Awesome Boat Offering A Lifetime of Memories
But more importantly
As a First Time Boat Owner
You Realized The Importance of This Statement......

"I truly believe in supporting local and did not want to crush them or there will never be trained professionals if you squeeze everyone."

I can't begin to tell you the importance of a local... knowledgeable, reliable and trustworthy DEALER
For me it is a 120 mile one way drive but worth every mile for their expertise and above
If you have these things you will enjoy your Benny and all it has to offer daily

Good Luck and ENJOY

3.jpg

Congrats Vman! Sounds like a great boat. I'm familiar with your area. Have a brother in law/sister in law that have a place in Port St. Lucie. I believe Lakeliving is south of you......

Where do you live Vman? I’m in Palm City in sea gate harbor.

Where do you live Vman? I’m in Palm City in sea gate harbor.
He said he was on the intercoastal near Fort Pierce inlet. I would say about 20 or so miles north of you ...

Congrats on the investment. Not the monetary one but the investment in the experiences and memories that will come as a result.

Thanks Daril. I skipped right over that part. Local for sure!

Needless to say
congratulations-paper-banner-color-confetti-260nw-401555242.jpg

Awesome Boat Offering A Lifetime of Memories
But more importantly
As a First Time Boat Owner
You Realized The Importance of This Statement......

"I truly believe in supporting local and did not want to crush them or there will never be trained professionals if you squeeze everyone."

I can't begin to tell you the importance of a local... knowledgeable, reliable and trustworthy DEALER
For me it is a 120 mile one way drive but worth every mile for their expertise and above
If you have these things you will enjoy your Benny and all it has to offer daily

Good Luck and ENJOY

3.jpg
thank you very much

Back