"Q" owners, PDB mag wants an interview.

cwag911

Reaction score
Katie, the asst publisher posted this yesterday:

[i would love to interview someone for the magazine who owns a Bennington boat from their Q series. I know we have some Bennington lovers on this site and, naturally, I would prefer to include a forum member. You can reply here or send me an email (katie@harrispublishing.com)]

Here's your chance to be in the magazine. I don't know of any "Q" owners on the PDB forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have seen some pretty nice Q's this year on this forum.  Proud to have PDB magazine feature one of the Q's.  I subscribe to PDB and will certainly look forward to seeing the article

BIGBLOCK is a good choice.

Or ECOMAN.

I would do it and I run on the ocean so that could be neat!  2013 Smokey Granite, F300, sport tower, black bimini, teak, seagrass, chaise lounger set up....ESP, blah blah....North east owner here, come to Newport RI.  In an area filled with giant center consoles and million dollar hinckleys I am one of the few pontoons you will find in this area; I am proud to be a Benni Owner, we love the boat as do our guest and the kids.... IMO boating is all about quality time with others/family/guests and the enjoyment of that time spent with others on the water!  The laughs and smiles througout the day on the boat are great but I like the large grims from the kids (and adults) when we are at WOT (wide open throttle) coming back from a full day at the cove!

You would add a very unique angle on pontooning.

Any update on this, would love to see the Q featured in PDB

Who's going to step up here guys?

I'm surprised no one is all over this. Being featured in a magazine...pretty cool. Maybe Derrick is trying to order a Q really quick so he can do it.

Back