Question about table and center fuel...

rvrkids

Reaction score
We have ordered our 23 SSRCFBXP and are so excited. The only thing I'm unsure about now is the table location. I notice it is in front but would like the option to put in front or back. I know we can add a mount but we did get the extra center fuel storage so the rear table mount seems that it would be affected by the center fuel. Does anyone have this? Are there any problems with it?

Thank you.

A few months ago I placed an order for a 25 QCWA with a center fuel tank from my dealer. I asked the same question about the rear table mount. He told me that with the center fuel tank you cannot do the rear table mount.

Last edited:
Thanks. We had 2 dealers tell us Bennington doesn't do it but the dealer would add the mount in the rear even with the center fuel.

Does anyone have this and are there any issues with it?

Thank you all. My dealer has added a rear table with center fuel to boats in the past and he mentioned he knows to look for structural obstructions for placement.

My concern is does gas leak out of or affect the hardware used for the mount....And, can water seep into the fuel?

Thanks.

Thank you all. My dealer has added a rear table with center fuel to boats in the past and he mentioned he knows to look for structural obstructions for placement.

My concern is does gas leak out of or affect the hardware used for the mount....And, can water seep into the fuel?

Thanks.
They won’t penetrate the tank when they do the mount, it’s a separate fuel tank inside the toon, they’ll just make sure they don’t drill any holes where they shouldn’t be.

Last edited:
Back