Question on a new build

Clnhse

Reaction score
I currently own a 21 Sedona Bennington. I am ready to order a new 21 slx 150 yamaha sps. I have several question and I am having trouble finding the correct answers. The boat will be used in salt water.

What is the rough water package?

Do I need to order the additional lifting strikes?

How do I get the sealed lifting strikes?

What is the wave tamer option?

Are there any other rear ladder options with out ordering the extended rear deck?

What does the rod holders look like?

I am ordering the rub rail but what are the rub rail protectors?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Clnhse, welcome aboard!

Have you visited the Bennington Marine website and used the boat builder option?

I think you would find most of your answers there, and you can also use the search box in the upper righthand corner on this site, and view some pics in the gallery to see what some of the options look like.

Good luck with your search, and it's good to see a returning Bennington owner! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I currently own a 21 Sedona Bennington. I am ready to order a new 21 slx 150 yamaha sps. I have several question and I am having trouble finding the correct answers. The boat will be used in salt water.

What is the rough water package?

mainly it boxes in the front wave shields(those 1.5' long pieces of metal about halfway down the nose cone) 

Do I need to order the additional lifting strikes? not sure

How do I get the sealed lifting strikes?order them

What is the wave tamer option?

Are there any other rear ladder options with out ordering the extended rear deck?order the rear deck if you can, its great! depending on model, but if you plan to be fishing, its quite helpful!

What does the rod holders look like?not sure, but depending on what model you are looking at, bcpnick just had a topic where he used some Taco brand ones that look amazing!

I am ordering the rub rail but what are the rub rail protectors?there is a very recent post on this alled something like "front bunk protectors" use the search option at the top right of the screen,  it will help you immensely. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back