R Series Roswell speaker question

Trippernsc

Reaction score
We have the 2017 R23 with the kicker amp and upgrade. When we ordered it the roswell package was not available. Our neighbors have the same boat, but they have the roswell speaker system upgrade. The speakers are RGB lighted just like ours are. Their has a much cleaner sound. I'd like to upgrade, but wondering if anyone know the model numbers of the roswell speakers they are using in the R-series swingback. There are four 6"speakers and 2 9" speakers on the back. I can't find any roswell speakers on the roswell page with the RGB lights like in the bennington. Thanks in advance for any information.

If you had it to do over, would you have ordered the Roswell set up? Do you think it’s worth the $2500 upcharge? Also, why do they only put 4 speakers inside the boat? Can you get an upgrade to put an additional 2 inside?

B4 you drop $2500 on different speakers make sure your system is tuned. It’s possable your stereo and amp setting are all off & giving your system a less then optimal sound?

I know it’s hard to find someone that can “tune” your system but if you can find someone it would be interesting to see if you could make your system sound cleaner b4 you upgrade.

B4 you drop $2500 on different speakers make sure your system is tuned. It’s possable your stereo and amp setting are all off & giving your system a less then optimal sound?

I know it’s hard to find someone that can “tune” your system but if you can find someone it would be interesting to see if you could make your system sound cleaner b4 you upgrade.
Thanks for the info MrG

I ordered it on my 2017 R23FB. Love it. I will try to get you the info if you still need it. Not around the boat now.

I ordered it on my 2017 R23FB. Love it. I will try to get you the info if you still need it. Not around the boat now.
Thanks for the info Spoonman! Do you only have 4 speakers inside the boat with your Roswell system?

There must be a "tuner" on this board that can walk someone thru the process of setting up the kicker system. I would bet the Kicker upgrade sells at a huge ratio over the Roswell,so someone must have dialed in thos settings.

It's not particularly hard. I've got the Kicker deck, amp and sub. I added additional remotes and sub. I "tweaked" the Kicker amp a bit. Certainly limited compared to the stereos I've had in my other boats but it can be adjusted to sound better. The point is to get the most out of the amp and speakers by matching the deck output with the amp input without overdriving and distorting.

Back