Rack Storage, Torch Lake Dewitt Marina

AWK

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever dealt with Dewitt Marina or use thier Rack Storage. I'm think about this because the public launch sites are not the best. Any suggestions, thoughts... anything would be help because I know NOTHIN about this right now other than what I read on the internet. I just know no other lake compares to what Torch has to offer.

AWK

Has anyone here ever dealt with Dewitt Marina or use thier Rack Storage. I'm think about this because the public launch sites are not the best. Any suggestions, thoughts... anything would be help because I know NOTHIN about this right now other than what I read on the internet. I just know no other lake compares to what Torch has to offer.

AWK
We used to deal with the folks at Dewitt many years ago when we'd weekend in their slips. Good folks. They are right on the Clam which is a great entry into the lake. Not all the public sites are bad. The township park on the north end is pretty good, but avoid the one on Torch River.

My two cents.

We used to deal with the folks at Dewitt many years ago when we'd weekend in their slips. Good folks. They are right on the Clam which is a great entry into the lake. Not all the public sites are bad. The township park on the north end is pretty good, but avoid the one on Torch River.

My two cents.
LOL. Yes, we have been using Torch River site. The launch on the North end takes us a while to get to. I have heard that one is much better. The Alden launch is different. Parking is strange there.

I am liking the idea of just walking out to the boat. Until I get my own barn to keep the boat in, I am looking at all options. I agree, the people at Dewitt seem very nice. We pulled up to the dock there last weekend and they were very helpful. Not just one person, but everyone we came across. I watched them take boats out and winterized them. Check out the racks. Visited the store,, and walked into a few of the new model Premier. Pontoons. Expensive but nice.

AWK

Back