Radio upgrade

On the topic of "refurbished" goods. Our dils dad works in Wally World. All the stuff that people return for whatever reason (unused, don't like it etc.) does not go back on the shelf but is sold to an outside company. They repackage and resell the stuff. I've bought refurb stuff and there's no way it was ever used. Just an FYI.

Nope.....the one on EBay for $139.99 free shipping is definitely the MEX-XB100BT HOWEVER it is factory refurbished.  Still....great deal.

You never know about refurbished... it could be somebody just returned it or it was in a damaged box etc... 

Agree... I've bought refurbished stuff before and had no problems although sometimes the warranty goes from 1 year to 30 days...  Once someone brings it back open even it nothing is wrong with it they can't legally (I think) sell it as new..... as they say  "you pays your money and you takes your chances"

added:  wow -- I must have done something wrong with the way I quoted that but you get the idea....

Last edited by a moderator:
So.....still no recommendations as to what stereo I should upgrade too?
I'm looking to do the same and called Crutchfield, I've had good luck in dealing with them. You can simply tell them everything your looking for and they'll match you up.

Back