Ready to finalize order on 25 RSB

Congrats and enjoy the new boat!

Jack

I think you'll be very pleased! 

Thanks again for all the great comments.  I stayed with the 250 hp and went with the raised helm.  It sounds like some of you might be on Houghton Lake.  Look me up at the sand bar if you get a chance, I'll be in the sunset red 25RSB with the Havana accent stripe.

Nice choice and welcome to the club Bone Daddy! I think you'll be easy to spot up on HL. So, would that be the "island" sandbar close to East Bay, the one at the end of Long Point or perhaps the one by State park on the north shore? Can't wait for summer!

Any of the above but mostly the East Bay.  The ice is off the lake (and piled on shore) so it won't be long!

I am going to try to keep an eye out for the two of you on Houghton Lake Bone Daddy and Michigan.  We will be in the Smokey Gray w/ blackout package, black accent stripe 24' SSBXP.

Any of the above but mostly the East Bay.  The ice is off the lake (and piled on shore) so it won't be long!

Yeah, I checked out the ice over the weekend. Pretty amazing! See you on the water...

I am going to try to keep an eye out for the two of you on Houghton Lake Bone Daddy and Michigan.  We will be in the Smokey Gray w/ blackout package, black accent stripe 24' SSBXP.

We're expecting pictures when you take delivery. 

Thanks for all the great comments and reviews on options on this board.  I'm getting ready to finalize by order on a 25RSB and would be interested in anyone's thoughts on what I left off or included but don't need.  The summary is:

• Sunset red with black upper accent stripe, Tuscan Dune interior with pillowtop diamond stitch and seagrass beige flooring
  • 250 HP Mercury Verado with power steering
  • ESP, in floor storage, center gas tank, lifting strakes
  • Bow gate seat, keeper rail, side illumination, pop up cleats, dual battery, ski pylon, rub rail protectors, height adjustable helm seat
  • Simrad GPS G05

I am wondering if I'm getting enough horsepower.

Any comments/advice would be appreciated.

I was at my dealer last Friday and saw an awesome 25RSB in black with blackout package and the same engine you are looking at.  Had all the stuff you were looking to add.  PM if you are anywhere in the Southeast.  You could have a new toon in a few days.  It was a beautiful boat.  I just did not want a swing back and wanted a 23, but I was close to jumping on it.

Back