Rear cover

Debob

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is an additional cover that attaches and cover the swim platform on a 2575Rli ? There are two snap clips on our mooring cover at the rear thought maybe there was something that attaches there.

Hey Debob welcome to the forum. I believe those snap clips are for a strap that connects over the Bimini in a closed radar position to hold the mooring cover up in the rear to prevent the cover from pooling when it rains....... Do you have an unused strap with 2 "male" connectors on them that would fit into those "female" connectors on your cover?!?

yeah I do have several of those straps
Great! Just connect one end of your strap to the connector on your mooring cover then loop it over the Bimini top and connect the other end to the other connector. Done!

Just a warning, I now loop mine over my anchor light at the base. I had mine looped over the bimini cover and after a season or two, it wore a hole through my cover. Luckily I caught it before it wore through my bimini.

I started looping mine like that after you first mentioned it. It Works easily and no issues with Bimini cover.

Thanks guys but i use adjustable pole to prvent pooling. still needing a way to cover my swim platform. Our boat stays in a lift at Lake of The Ozarks. Anyone know aany add on cover or something

Devon, some of the guys on the forum wanted to accomplish the same thing. Brought their boat to a local canvas shop and had additional cover attached to the current mooring cover. They were very happy with the results.
You might search through the pictures as they did post the results

Back