Rear View Mirror

Any suggestions ?

The one that you posted earlier looks like it may get in the way of installing the cover unless I take it off every time .

I do like how it looks though .

DSC02743_zps8fc907d1.jpg
It folds down out of the way.......................It won't interfere w/your cover in any way..................You have 2 installation choices......................It's well made and like Carl said "you get what you paid for"!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You ,my choice is made .

I have that mirror on my R series and it's worth every penny. I never had one on my pontoon boats before the Benny and never thought I need one, but they only went about 15mph B)

Any suggestions ?

The one that you posted earlier looks like it may get in the way of installing the cover unless I take it off every time .

I do like how it looks though .

DSC02743_zps8fc907d1.jpg
You loosen the thumbscrew in the center and it folds down inside the railing. It's out of the way and out of sight. No interference with the cover.

I was just thinking :rolleyes: .Aren't you waiting on an order too ? :lol:
Haha, you bet, but I know I want the PTM edge that folds down already, just have to order it. Wife gave the ok last year when I started the other thread, just never got around to it, now I guess I'll have to, but I have time, still a long wait ahead of me I figure.

We added the PTM Edge to our Benny last week. Got the clamp on version. Love it! Can't believe I spent that much on a mirror but I'm glad I did!

We added the PTM Edge to our Benny last week. Got the clamp on version. Love it! Can't believe I spent that much on a mirror but I'm glad I did!
Best price I have seen so far is $239 .

Where?

So I ordered the mirror, and they sent the pro version (6x14) has anyone used this one? How's the size, is it too big? I worry about putting on the cover, does the mirror remove easily (not the bracket, just the mirror itself) or should I just send it back and get the 4.5x8?

The 4.5 x 8 is plenty for me and folds down neatly under the cover.

Derrick, after seeing the larger one testerday at the Benny dealer, I'm upgrading to the larger one. I'll just have to turn it to put the cover on. I think the wide angle in HD is awsome.

Derrick, after seeing the larger one testerday at the Benny dealer, I'm upgrading to the larger one. I'll just have to turn it to put the cover on. I think the wide angle in HD is awsome.
Can yours be converted by switching just the glass part or do you have to buy the whole thing over again?

They're just sending the mirror part for $49 + shipping. It has an allen bolt through the bracket.

They're just sending the mirror part for $49 + shipping. It has an allen bolt through the bracket.
Thanks. If you'd post pictures of the "after" for comparison that would be great!

I'm not sure I really need a bigger one, but my extended family of tubers, wake boarders, and skiers will be here at the lake for two weeks in August as a test :)

Ok, so excuse me if this is a stupid question, I don't have one, nor have I ever seen one, so I can "turn" the mirror? By that do you mean I can just move it out of the way and would just have to readjust it the next time I go to use it? Like when my wife gets in the damn vehicle and moves the rear view mirror! Although I'd probably be more mad if she backed into something.

Back