registration # help

bassn429

Reaction score
Looking for pics of merlot colored toons showing what color #s will look the best on it. So many ?s just ordered the boat and driving my wife nuts already. Its going to be a long wait till we get the boat home. lol Thanks to all in advance

Dont have a good picture of the registration numbers but they are the same color as my Bennington's name. Pic posted in gallery - the color was platinum (light/medium). I understand your wife's concern; not a lot complements the merlot color so I tried to match one of the colors in the factory vinyl striping. Had them made at a sign shop in a strip mall; cost about $40 for two sets.

Looking for pics of merlot colored toons showing what color #s will look the best on it. So many ?s just ordered the boat and driving my wife nuts already. Its going to be a long wait till we get the boat home. lol Thanks to all in advance
here is a pic of mine

Ron

photo-14.jpg

Nice color match Ron do u remember the main color and the shadow color u used they look about spot on. and where did u get them?
my colors are a little different than the Merlot,I have 3 colors in my #s but if you asked them to use the 2 lighter colors it would match your interior and exterior pretty close. I use www.ulgraphics.com talk to Joe or Mathew and tell them Ron sent you

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Back