Replace led in bimini mood lights

mecheng1

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to replace one blue led mood light in the lights mounted in the bimini?

How old is your Bennington? Would be covered under warranty if you still have warranty.

This is the LED

Attachments

• 20200411_180745.jpg
    20200411_180745.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 31
I'd find the replacement and cut/splice/solder/heat shrink for the install.

I'd find the replacement and cut/splice/solder/heat shrink for the install.
Thanks: I should have said does anyone know where to obtain a replacement for these light bulbs. That's the tricky part.

Did you try dealer? Maybe send Bennington an e-mail and see if they can guide you to a source or at least the part number to order via dealer.

Did you try dealer? Maybe send Bennington an e-mail and see if they can guide you to a source or at least the part number to order via dealer.
Yes. Bennington always refers one back to the Dealer, which is where the ball stops, because the dealer cannot be bothered with researching a 50 cent led vs selling a $100K boat.LOL

Yes. Bennington always refers one back to the Dealer, which is where the ball stops, because the dealer cannot be bothered with researching a 50 cent led vs selling a $100K boat.LOL
Find a new dealer, I wouldn’t step in to that dealership if that’s how they treat a customer.

Back