Replacement bimini fabric

kinzoo

Reaction score
Hello,

New to the forum, does anyone know where to get replacement fabric for the front and rear bimini tops??

It is a "2002" - 2275RL

I would like them to be identical to the factory ones that came with the boat.

Fabric only.

Thanks,

EWK

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

New to the forum, does anyone know where to get replacement fabric for the front and rear bimini tops??

It is a "2002" - 2275RL

I would like them to be identical to the factory ones that came with the boat.

Fabric only.

Thanks,

EWK
I had to replace my back top last year. Boat is a 2008 2275RL. Top was covered in mildew on the inside. Contacted Bennington and their supplier. Supplier made me a new top at no charge. Original was warranted against mildew for 3 years. A company named Tumacs made the originals for Bennington. They where great to work with. If you still have a tag on your tops/curtains it should indicated vendor name/fabric mfg/model/etc. If not Bennington should be able to tell you who made their tops. Contact at Tumacs is a fellow named Mike. Their number is 412-653-1188. Also check out their website.

Thanks for the info, I'll give them a call!!!

I had to replace my back top last year. Boat is a 2008 2275RL. Top was covered in mildew on the inside. Contacted Bennington and their supplier. Supplier made me a new top at no charge. Original was warranted against mildew for 3 years. A company named Tumacs made the originals for Bennington. They where great to work with. If you still have a tag on your tops/curtains it should indicated vendor name/fabric mfg/model/etc. If not Bennington should be able to tell you who made their tops. Contact at Tumacs is a fellow named Mike. Their number is 412-653-1188. Also check out their website.

Back